Could you be one of our #andshecycles social media team?
Our new campaign Instagram page @and_we_cycle aims to build a community for young women who are interested in cycling. We want to share inspiring pictures, stories and tips for followers and encourage more girls to try cycling for local journeys and fun.
We are looking for 14- 18 year olds living across Scotland to join the group who:
- Are passionate about being part of positive change to help young people travel more actively
- Have an interest in social media and marketing and would like to gain some experience working with one of Scotland’s leading creative agencies- HeeHaw
- Are looking to gain some hours which can contribute towards the achievement of DOE and Saltire awards
- Would like to join a team of like minded young women from across Scotland to campaign for change!
We have a number of different ways to get involved in the team….
- Content Researcher: This role will involve identifying relevant topics, researching trends and writing engaging content for the followers of our instagram page
- Content Designer: This role will involve sourcing pictures and other images to help create visualise content for our social media page
- Interaction and brand building: This role will involve interacting with the followers of our page, making connections with other pages on instagram and reposting relevant content to our stories
- Editor/copy: The role will involve proof reading design and written content and making any necessary edits before publishing to our page
- Competitions coordinator: This role will involve creating and running exciting competitions and giveaways to try and further engage our followers in the campaign
Interested in being involved?
Email email@example.com and tell us….
- Your name, age, school/college name
- Why you’d like to be involved in the #andshecycles social media group
- What you could bring to this group- this could be something you’re good at or would like to be good at/ what role you’re interested in/ things you’d like to gain experience of doing
We look forward to hearing from you!