These resources are available to everyone – not just I Bike schools. They are designed to help make it easier for all schools to improve walking, cycling, scooting and wheeling on the school run. All of these are on the main Sustrans website. This page shares links to the key items.
We support schools in Scotland in a variety of ways:
- A range of resources for teachers from creating a school travel plan to some handy lesson plans.
- I Bike promoting cycling, walking and scooting. Summary of I Bike.
- School Cycle and Scooter Parking Funding: up to £10,000 per school. The application deadline is June.
- Places for Everyone: Funding for infrastructure developments around schools to make it easier for pupils to walk, scooter and cycle to school safely.
- The Hands Up Scotland Survey (HUSS) providing an insight into journeys to school for more than a decade.