This accessibility statement applies to ibike.sustrans.org
This website is run by Sustrans Scotland. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible and we are actively working on these:
- The contrast between font & background does not pass accessibility guidelines.
- Some missing alt text on images & links.
- Some links are not labeled clearly for users of screen readers.
- The menu navigation can be confusing.
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
- email email@example.com
- call 0131 346 1384
We’ll review your request and get back to you in 30 days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact: Helen McCafferty by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
What we’re doing to improve accessibility
A website accessibility audit will be completed by external web development agency Jim Byrne & Associates in autumn 2020 .
Summary of the accessibility audit:
- The websites / systems will be manually checked against all relevant WCAG 2.1 checkpoints.
- A range of tools will be used to help test the website, including a screen reader, text only browser, colour analyser, CSS and HTML validator.
- The website will be tested on mobile devices such as smart phones, tablet computers and on IOS and Android platforms. Apps on IOS and Android platforms will be used.
Steps to resolve accessibility issues identified by this audit will be implemented following its completion.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 7th October 2020. It was last reviewed on 7th October 2020.